CONTRAST Summerschool 2020
Welcome to the registration page for the CONTRAST Summer School on May 18th and 19th 2020. Before you register, please read these instructions first:
- The program is targeting young research talent in the field of stroke and is focused at sharpening project ideas, developing transferable skills and stroke research community building.
- The summerschool is a two-day event and includes an overnight stay. We highly encourage you to participate the entire program and enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow researchers during the formal and informal program.
- You can apply to participate in the CONTRAST summerschool if you are a PhD candidate, Post-doc or Principal Investigator doing clinical, translational or fundamental research in the field of stroke. There are limited spots available and in case we must select, those affiliated with the CONTRAST consortium will be given priority.
- As part of the program, all young investigators (within 5 years after receiving their PhD) are asked to prepare a pitch with their research project.
- Participation is free. However, a no-show policy is in place and a fee (covering hotel and catering costs) will be charged for cancellations after the registration deadline or for no-show. Deadline for registration is March 13th 2020..
- The summerschool will be hosted at Kaap Doorn in the middle of the woods. Conference center Kaap Doorn lies in the middle of National Park Utrechtse Heuvelrug.
For more information please contact: email@example.com